Apairta is committed to respecting your privacy. Confidentially is a cornerstone for your business… and ours.
• OMS services are delivered through servers in the United States. Amazon Web Services (AWS) administers and monitors these servers and performs billing directly to OMS. OMS does not extend access to these servers to AWS.
• Collection and Use of your Personal Information
While accessing OMS services, we may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, language, and more. We use this personal information to:
• Ensure that our site, products, and services are relevant to you
• Notify you of billing or changes related to products or services that you receive from us
• Send you newsletters, special offers, and information about new services. You have the opportunity to opt out of our newsletters and special offers.
Collection and Use of Non Personal Information
When you register for OMS and begin using our services, we may collect non-personal information − data that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, such as your country and operating system. This information is used to help us improve our services.
• Personal Information: Your personal Information such as your user name, password and email address will be used primarily for providing you access to OMS’s services. We will also use your name and email address to communicate information about service changes, updates and events related to OMS’s services.
• Third-party Information: While using OMS’s services, you will be entering details about your clients, such as contact information, cases, calendar events as well as uploading documents, etc. None of this information is used by OMS for any purpose other than fulfilling the functions requested by you.
• Usage Details: Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration, pattern of use, features used and amount of storage used may be recorded and used to improve our services.
The data stored in your user account, including all practice management information, documents, emails, contacts, cases, , invoices, etc. will be stored on the servers of our Cloud infrastructure provider. These servers are located in the United States. Use of OMS’s service signifies your consent to Use these cloud based services.
In order to prevent loss of data due to errors or system failures, we also keep backup copies of your data including the contents of your user account. This information is stored on our redundant servers with our Cloud infrastructure provider. Your files and data may remain on our servers even after deletion or termination of your user account. We assure you that the contents of your user account will not be disclosed to anyone. We also do not process the contents of your user account for serving targeted advertisements.
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of OMS’s services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting the “keep me signed-in” option, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website.
Use of Web Beacons
Web beacons are 1×1 clear images that are embedded onto a web page or an email to document traffic and for website analytics without collecting any personal information. To effectively provide our services, we employ the use of web beacons on the website and in emails from time to time.
3rd Party Analytics Services
Links from our website
With whom we share Information
Please be aware that laws in various jurisdictions in which we operate may obligate us to disclose user information and the contents of your user account to the local law enforcement authorities under a legal process or an enforceable government request. In addition, we may also disclose personal information and contents of your user account to law enforcement authorities if such disclosure is determined to be necessary by OMS in our sole and absolute discretion for protecting the safety of our users, employees, or the general public.
How secure is your Information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and the data stored in your account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to the employees of OMS and INSERT Host Company. Data stored in your account is only accessed by OMS team when performing migration or support services.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway provider’s database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and that company and individuals are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, routing numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Your Choice in Information Use
You will be required to give personal information has part of registering with OMS. If you choose not to provide this information, we will be unable to provide you our services.
Accessing, Updating and Removing Personal Information
We provide users with access to their personal information. Users may correct, update or remove any such personal information either by accessing their user account or by contacting LMSsupport. Such changes may take up to 48 hours. We will respond to all inquiries within 30 days.
Investigation of Illegal Activity
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Notification of Changes